My name is Lucy Maresh and I have been running yoga groups for pregnant women and babies here in North Northumberland since 2009.
Mother Nurture classes include:
- prenatal yoga
- birth preparation
- postnatal yoga
- baby yoga and massage
- relaxation and meditation for mothers and babies
- opportunities for friendship and connection
A place to feel relaxed, safe and amongst friends.BRYDIE, 2020
Whether you are newly pregnant or have a babe in arms, you are welcome to join our lovely community of nurturing mums.
Weekly classes are taking a break for the Summer but you can use the contact form at the end of this page to register your interest in Autumn classes. During the pandemic we have met online, outside and at Shilbottle Community Hall but I am hopeful our Autumn term classes will be back at our own ‘A Space to Be’ studio.
If you are currently pregnant you may also like to sign up for my free online course – Introduction to Pregnancy Yoga.
Mother Nurture Workshops Summer 2021
- Sunday 25 July Morning Retreat for Pregnant Women
Mother and Baby
- Wednesday 28 July Morning Retreat for Mothers and Babies
Mother Nurture Just for You
- Online Course – practice at home in your own time.
- Private Classes – yoga, birth preparation, support and mentoring.
- Massage Therapy – prenatal and postpartum.
- Mother Nurture Retreat – stay in our beautiful guest suite and create your perfect ‘baby moon’, prenatal or postpartum.