Holistic yoga classes and workshops for women and babies in Shilbottle, Northumberland.
- Yoga for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond (14-42 weeks) – monthly on Sundays
- Postpartum Recovery and Baby Massage (0-6 months) – monthly on Wednesdays
- Yoga for You and Your Baby (3-12 months) – weekly on Fridays
You can book sessions directly or get in touch using the contact form at the end of this page.
Book Mother Nurture Yoga
If you are currently pregnant, please sign up for my free online course:
Introduction to Pregnancy Yoga.
New mothers are welcome in all of my yoga classes, but in Mother Nurture sessions I share specific techniques for pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Mother Nurture classes include:
- prenatal yoga
- birth preparation
- postnatal yoga
- baby yoga and massage
- relaxation and meditation for mothers and babies
- opportunities for friendship and connection
A place to feel relaxed, safe and amongst friends.BRYDIE, 2020
Mother Nurture Yoga with Lucy Maresh in Shilbottle, Northumberland
For women who are 14 weeks pregnant or more. Monthly on Sundays. 10am-12noon at A Space to Be Yoga Retreat.
For women with babies aged 0-6 months. Monthly on Wednesdays. 10am-12noon at A Space to Be Yoga Retreat.
***Extra afternoon sessions added for November and December***
For women with babies aged 3-12 months. Weekly class on Fridays. 11.30am-12.30pm at Shilbottle Community Hall.
More from Lucy for Mothers
- Mother Nurture Online Course – practice at home in your own time.
- Mother Nurture 1:1 – online or in person
- Birth Preparation Workshops – for you and your birth partner
- Mother Nurture Massage – prenatal and postpartum.
- Mother Nurture Retreat – stay in our beautiful guest suite and create your perfect ‘baby moon’, prenatal or postpartum.