8 Week Meditation Course
£48 per person
No courses are currently scheduled.
Please contact us to register your interest.
Suitable for any level of practice including complete beginners, this course will include practices lying down, standing up and sitting (can be in a chair). We will cover some basic anatomy and yoga philosophy to help understand the body-mind connection and benefits of these restful practices.
Relaxation & Meditation in the Yoga Tradition
- Learn how to “switch off”, “let go” and sit “still”!
- Find alignment and minimise effort in standing, seated and lying positions.
- Release tension and maximise your breath.
- Increase your capacity for stillness.
- Learn about the Eight Limbs of Yoga and understand how Yoga for the body and Yoga for the mind are intricately linked.
- 8 week commitment and 8 week support!
|1||Yama: practising kindness towards ourselves – finding comfort and ease in resting poses.|
|2||Niyama: cultivating consistency in practice and working with affirmations.|
|3||Asana: finding comfort and ease in seated meditation poses.|
|4||Pranayama: adventures with the breath.|
|5||Pratyahara: practices to internalise the senses.|
|6||Dharana: practices for concentration and focus.|
|7||Dhyana: practices for meditative absorption.|
|8||Samadhi: abiding in our true nature.|
Future Course Dates