Thank you for booking your massage. This web page contains information to help you prepare for your treatment, and a consultation form for you to complete before you arrive.
The form is completely confidential and arrives in my email inbox.
How To Prepare and What to Expect
This guidance is regularly changing so updates will be made to this form when necessary!
- Arriving for your appointment: please follow the gravel garden path all the way to the studio entrance. I will look out of the window and wave you in but I won’t meet you at the door. You may let yourself in. Straight ahead there is a toilet and shower room dedicated for your use and coat pegs just outside. Please store coats and bags here, wash you hands and join me in the studio when you are ready.
- Thai Massage: If you will be having a Thai Massage please bring a change of clean clothes to wear for your treatment. If you prefer, I can provide a clean set of Thai Fisherman trousers and a t-shirt.
- Consultation/Settling: your appointment will begin with a discussion and consultation. If you wish, you can enjoy a warm foot bath while we catch up and make a plan for your treatment. During this time, and also at the end of your treatment, we will maintain a physical of 2m as per government advice. The duration of the actual treatment (the time we are in ‘close contact’) will not exceed one hour in line with current guidance.
- Face Coverings: (Updated 14 August) Government advice on when to wear a face covering now recommends you wear a face covering as you enter, leave and move around the building, and also during your massage unless you are exempt. I will be wearing a visor and a type II mask.
- Hygiene: prior to your arrival I will have disinfected the front door handle and bell and thoroughly cleaned the bathroom. I am limiting the number of people I see to allow for plenty of time to air the room. All sheets, towels and blankets are washed between clients. For skin to skin contact I will be wearing gloves – I promise you will not notice the difference!
- Aftercare: it is recommended that you bring your own water bottle to drink from after your treatment. We will continue to observe a physical distance of 2m until you are ready to leave.
Cancelling and Rearranging
Advance payment is required to confirm your session.
You can cancel your appointment and receive a full refund up to 48 hours in advance. This does not apply to package bookings. However, package treatments can be rearranged or postponed (within the validity of the package).
If you would like to rearrange your appointment, please give as much notice as possible so that I can fill your slot. The latest you may rearrange your appointment is by 9am on the morning of your appointment. This means that if you, or anyone in your household, wakes up with virus symptoms you can postpone with no charge.
If you cancel after 9am, or fail to attend your appointment, you will be charged the full amount.
There are three sections to this form:
- Section 1 is specific to corona virus and how you are right now.
- Section 2 is your contact details
- Section 3 is to do with your general health
You will need to complete section 1 before every treatment.
You only need to complete sections 2 and 3 before your first treatment, or if anything changes.
I hold personal information in accordance with GDPR regulations and for insurance purposes. Data will be kept securely and destroyed when no longer required