Thank you for booking your massage. This web page contains information to help you prepare for your treatment, and a consultation form for you to complete before you arrive.
The form is completely confidential and arrives in my email inbox.
How To Prepare and What to Expect
This guidance is regularly changing so updates will be made to this form when necessary!
- Face Coverings: (Updated September 2021) It is still recommended to wear a face covering during close contact services.
- Arriving for your appointment: please follow the gravel garden path all the way to the studio entrance. You may let yourself in. Straight ahead there is a toilet and shower room dedicated for your use and coat pegs just outside. Please store coats and bags here, wash your hands and join me in the studio when you are ready.
- Consultation/Settling: your appointment will begin with a discussion and consultation. If you wish, you can enjoy a warm foot bath while we catch up and make a plan for your treatment.
There are three sections to this form:
- Section 1 is specific to corona virus and how you are right now.
- Section 2 is your contact details
- Section 3 is to do with your general health
You will need to complete section 1 before every treatment.
You only need to complete sections 2 and 3 before your first treatment, or if anything changes.
I hold personal information in accordance with GDPR regulations and for insurance purposes. Data will be kept securely and destroyed when no longer required