Feedback

Please tell us about your experience here. Which class(es) have you attended? have you been for a massage or holiday? How did you find it? What can new clients expect to find here? Many thanks for your part in our story. Lucy and Henry

13 Responses to Feedback

1. Jean Tyers says:

Just spent a couple of days with Lucy and Henry – combined a short break with a wonderful Thai massage – it was as equally good as I remembered from the last time Lucy. To travel over a 100 miles was well worth it. Thank you again, Lucy and Henry too, for kind hospitality, entertainment from Rowan and Mae.

2. Charlotte says:

Many thanks Lucy for a wonderful Sunday afternoon ‘Yoga Tea’. This relaxing, restorative yoga session really is one of the highlights of my annual holiday here in Northumberland. Lucy is a wonderful teacher and I would encourage anyone – local resident or holidaymaker – looking for the ultimate ‘me’ time to experience one of Lucy’s classes. You cannot help but come away feeling relaxed, chilled and inspired. See you again soon. X

3. Sarah says:

Today I visited Lucy for a full body massage & relaxation session,
    After giving birth 8 weeks ago . Lucy was highly recommended by a friend.
    The massage session was 90 minute, I felt so at easy with Lucy she made me very welcome & the massage was the best iv ever had! I came home feeling on top of the world .
    Many thanks Lucy I will defiantly be seeing you again soon

4. Rachel says:

Last week I attended the restorative yoga class and really appreciated the way Lucy made sure that everyone in the room had their needs met (including the two unborn guests ☺ ) whilst allowing the session to flow.
    I love learning new techniques and the Supta Baddha Konasana (Queen Pose) that we did at the end of the session was bliss.
    After the yoga I booked a Thai massage, which was the best I’ve had. If you have the opportunity to treat yourself, you’ll discover exactly why.
    Everything you may need here is provided, along with sea views, expert instruction and great company.
    Thanks very much Lucy & Henry for a wonderful day. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Rachel x

5. Alli says:

I have just finished the beginners yoga course with Lucy and I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Lucy has made a wonderfully relaxing space in which to practice yoga in and I now feel I have the confidence to carry on some of the practices I have learnt at home.

I have also enjoyed 2 beautiful massage sessions with Lucy and have another one coming up which I am looking forward to very much and I hope to attend a pregnancy workshop and get some 121 time with Lucy ready for the arrival of my bundle of joy in July. I feel Lucy has given me the strength already to know I can get through my birth with minimal pain relief in a calm and positive way.

Thanks Lucy x

• aspaceto says:

Its been an absolute pleasure working with you and your bump – thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback – so pleased you’ve been enjoying the sessions. See you soon! Lucy

6. Frances says:

Lucy and Henry have created a very special place – a warm family home and a peaceful retreat and practice space. I must admit that with two small kids I wasn’t expecting to have a super relaxing experience, but I came away from my postnatal retreat feeling energised, inspired, and rested. A Space to Be feels like a home from home, only much more spacious, calm and clean than my own house! All our practical requirements were catered for – beds and bedding for the kids, age appropriate toys, seats, bouncers, snacks and meals. I loved the family yoga session, and so did my rowdy toddler and tiny baby. It was fun and playful and used songs and breathing practices that we can use outside class (and did, on the train back to London). The mum and baby class was beautifully calm, I wish I could come every week – I could feel it benefitting me, my stress levels and postnatal recovery, but I could also see how my baby would learn to love and anticipate the routines and rhythm of the class. There is also a great play area opposite the house with beautiful sea views, lovely walks that kids will enjoy, and of course wonderful beaches. The absolute highlight was an amazing postnatal massage from Lucy, my body and mind were eased and spirit lifted. I loved dipping into the bookshelves, packed with fascinating books, full of wisdom and inspiration. I have been on a fair number of retreats (with and without kids) and honestly can’t think of anywhere I’ve been that has come close to this – a space to rest, restore and be invigorated, all within the context of family life rather than in spite of it. Thank you.

7. Kirstie says:

Lucy’s prenatal classes have taught me how to relax effectively before birth & have given me the inner strength to question decisions during labour. I feel calm & focused towards labour now. I have really enjoyed the ‘me time’ I get in the classes too.

8. Kate says:

Lucy’s pregnancy yoga courses are a fantastic way to prepare expectant mothers for birth but also teach gentle exercise and relaxation techniques which help to make pregnancy a calm and enjoyable time. As modern living can be so frantic, it is easy to forget to take time out to stop, relax and reflect upon your imminent arrival but Lucy has an amazing, calming influence which allows you to temporarily forget all of your stresses and strains and just relax completely. Her classes are therefore, not only enjoyable but also leave you much more able to meet the trials and tribulations of life (and birth) in a calm and collected manner. I cannot overstate how much attending Lucy’s classes transformed my pregnancy and birth experience. My son and I have also attended postnatal classes which create a lovely, positive environment for connecting with your child through movement and songs and also for meeting other like-minded mums who are in exactly the same predicament as you!

9. Pippa says:

I feel very lucky to have been able to bring all three of my daughters to Lucy’s classes. It has been wonderful to have a space to be, in which I feel comfortable and able to tune into how I am feeling both physically and emotionally. Lucy is an excellent teacher/ facilitator she is very responsive to individual needs and moods, accepting and accommodating everyone. I highly recommend her pregnancy classes and postnatal/ family classes. I love that the adults and children are all treated with such care and individual attention.

10. Julie says:

Turned from a yoga sceptic to a convert I cannot say enough good things about Lucy’s classes and individual approach.
    In the pre natalclasses I benefited so much from the practical advice and skills on relaxation, positions for labour, breathing and many other things that I was able to enjoy classes right up my delivery date including a very valuable 121 session.
    Work at the 121 helped form my birth plan and my approach to labour and the group classes helped me stay calm and positive throught pregnancy and birth.
    The classes should be part of everyone’s ‘healthy, positive pregnancy tool kit’.

Leave Feedback

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s