Weekly Classes with Lucy Maresh
Lucy’s yoga method prioritises breathing awareness and mindful movement. Classes begin with a short period of rest, feeling into the body and becoming aware of the natural breath. A typical class will then include flowing sequences, some restorative poses and relaxation, finishing with breathing practices and/or meditation.
All classes cost £10 and must be booked in advance. There is currently a waiting list for regular spaces in most classes, but drop-in places are usually available for our retreat guests and other visitors. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to book these spaces online so we welcome you to contact us.
Yoga (mixed ability)
- Thursday 9.30-10.50am – waiting list
- Thursday 11.20am-12.40 – waiting list
- Saturday 9.30-10.50am – waiting list
- Sunday 9.30-10.50am – waiting list
Restorative Yoga (mixed ability)
- Friday 9.30-10.50am – waiting list
- Monthly on Wednesdays at 6.00-7.00pm – more info
Mother Nurture Yoga – Fertility, Pregnancy, Postnatal Recovery, Womens Health
- Postnatal and Baby Yoga – Wednesday 11.15am-12.30 – spaces available
- Mother Nurture Yoga (suitable for pregnancy) – Saturday 11.15am-12.30 – spaces available
If you are pregnant, seeking to conceive or mothering children of any age please visit the Mother Nurture website to find out more about these sessions.
Workshops Autumn 2018
Workshops can be booked on their own or you can make a weekend of it and book a retreat with us.
Sunday 14 October, 6.30-8.30pm
“Being in the Cycles” A Yoga Workshop for Women (at Shilbottle Community Hall)
Saturday 27 October, 2.00-5.00pm
Introduction to Restorative Yoga